Welcome to Compass!
Compass will allow you ease of access, both to connect with your child’s teachers and to see current feedback on your child’s learning throughout the year. This is where student attendance, reports, learning and homework tasks as well as parent teacher interview bookings will be managed.
Some parents may already be familiar with the Compass package from use at primary or other secondary schools. We are confident that this system will allow for improved communication and efficiency, both within the school and between Belmont High School and home.
What does Compass do?
Some of the features included with Compass are:
- Monitor your child’s attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
- Communicate with your child’s teachers, and update your family contact details
- View your child’s timetable and the school calendar
- Monitor your child’s homework and assessment tasks and view feedback from their teachers
- Download and view your child’s interim and semester reports
- Book parent-teacher interviews
How do I access Compass?
- Compass is internet based and is available on any modern web browser or by using the Compass iOS or Android apps (search for ‘Compass School Manager’ in the app store)
- Every new family will receive a separate login to Compass during enrolment, and the parent portal will be accessible through Belmont High School’s website
- To log into Compass, you will need to use your unique family login, changing your password the first time you log on
Sandra Eglezos Scott Hucker Emily Gaito
Principal Assistant Principal Leader of e-Learning